1st Asian Symposium on Gay & Lesbian TourismThe Everest Hotel Kathmandu - February 6, 2010
Presented by Pink Mountain Tours and Travels, and Blue Diamond Society. Sponsored by IGLTA and Community Marketing, Inc., plus Nepal Tourism Board, NATTA, ECO Trek International, Hotel Everest and Hotel Holy Himalaya. A Productive Program of Education and Networking: Research, Insights, Strategies and Case Studies.
Special appearance by openly gay Prince Manvendra Singh Ji Gohil (Rajvant Palace) of Rajasthan, India.
Presenting a comprehensive research, advertising, marketing, and communications forum that will help you better understand and serve gay and lesbian travelers.
Audience: Perfect for marketing, advertising and PR executives of the tourism and hospitality industries who want to reach North American, European, Asian and Australian gay/lesbian visitors, and initiate or update effective strategies.
Dedicated: Symposium attendance is limited in order to facilitate the best learning and networking environment.
Plenary sessions, workshops and meals included in one low registration.
Learn, review and strategize!
- Review research on North American and European LGBT travelers
- Internet and email marketing, social networking, and other emerging communications technologies
- Exploring regional markets across Asia, and how to reach them
- Focus group insights and trends
- Maximizing print advert and PR results
- Direct response marketing outreach
- Proven techniques for measuring, monitoring and maximizing ROI
- Sponsorship marketing and events, and more
Symposium runs 12 noon to 19.30pm, including lunch, coffee and dinner.
Please visit asiatourism.eventbrite.com for payment options.