Mike Huckabee, 2016 GOP presidential hopeful, signed his own "Pledge to the People," vowing to defend the constitution, pursue an economic agenda and turn the clock back on advancements made in marriage rights for LGBT Americans.
When discussing his pledge with Fox and Friends Saturday, the former Arkansas governor said, "I'm for term limits and ending judicial supremacy."
In addition to "vigorously oppose any redefinition" of marriage,
Huckabee's pledge has anti-abortion language and calls for the defunding of Obamacare and Planned Parenthood.
The majority of the language in Huckabee's pledge come from existing pledges from rightwing special interest groups.
"I didn't want to get lost in this morass of dozens and dozens of pledges everyday," he told Fox and Friends.
We'll save you the trouble of going to Huckabee's campaign website. Read his "pledge to the people" below.
* I will adhere to the Constitution of the United States.
* I will oppose and veto any and all efforts to increase taxes.
* I will advocate for a complete overhaul of our tax system. This means passing the FairTax and abolishing the IRS.
* I will support a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution.
* I will now, and will for the duration of my presidency, promote and sign all measures leading to Obamacare's defunding, deauthorization, and repeal.
* I will oppose amnesty and government benefits for illegal immigrants who violated our laws, repeal President Obama's unconstitutional executive orders, and secure our borders.
* I will stand for the sanctity of all human life from the moment of conception until the grave. Taking this unequivocal stand includes fighting to defund Planned Parenthood.
* I will stand for the Institution of Marriage and vigorously oppose any redefinition.
* I will defend our 2nd Amendment rights and oppose gun control legislation.
* I will fight for the United States military to be the most feared, respected, and capable fighting force the world has ever known. I will restore our military infrastructure after years of abuse and neglect.
* I will stand with our friend and ally Israel in our shared fight against Radical Islam.
* I will do everything in my power to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear capability.
* I will end the national disgrace of failing to properly care for our veterans.
* I will protect Social Security and Medicare and never rob seniors of the benefits they were promised and forced to pay for.
* I will fight to kill Common Core and restore common sense. Education is a family function - not a federal function.
* I will support the elevation of none but faithful constitutionalists as judges or justices. They must be committed to restraint and applying the original meaning of the Constitution, not legislating from the bench.
* I will fight for term limits for members of Congress and judges.
From our media partner EDGE