HOW TO PLAY:
There are 13 unique winner tickets hidden on our website. See example below:
Hints will be posted on the home page, on our Facebook, and Twitter. These hits will help you find these tickets, but it's not as easy as it sounds. Just click everywhere! Articles, ads, links, pictures, you just don't know where these prizes are! And if your thinking cap is on, the hints will guide you.
- One winner per household. (email address, IP address, etc...)
- First person (winner) is determined by time/date stamp received on the email.
- Winners will be notified by email. We will request your name for identification.
- Notified winners can pick up prizes at our office: 2520 N Dixie Highway, Wilton Manors, FL 33305.
- Arrangements can be made to have prizes mailed via USPS. Not responsible for late, lost, or stolen deliveries.
- All clicks are tracked, so cheating will be cause for disqualification.
- Employees of SFGN, it's competitors, Florida Marlins, and their families are not eligible.
Notes from the Marlins: The giveaway tickets will grant adults/kids admission into the game, but dog tickets for Bark at the Park must be purchased in advance from local humane societies or on day of game at Gate B entrance. Since Bark at the Park is a fundraiser for the humane society, we cannot giveaway dog admission tickets, only tickets for adults/kids. Regardless of seating location listed on the tickets, all Bark at the Park participants must enter through Gate B. We have a general admission area on the 400 level designated for Bark at the Park. From Gate B entrance, Bark at the Park patrons will walk straight up the helix to the 400 level where we have four sections blocked off for all dogs, dog owners, and family to sit and enjoy the game.
- CLAIMED! Our publisher doesn't talk as much as he used to, let's say, 10 years ago.
- CLAIMED! I wonder where I can find a physical copy of the newspaper...
- Since when is Minneapolis a gay mecca?
- Steak on a patio...
- The web director calls him the best DJ in South Florida.
- Carlos and Fernando are famous for something...
- CLAIMED! Craig's list didn't kill everything! We still got it.
- CLAIMED! We have a REAL staff.
- CLAIMED! What is it with members of the LBGT community working at Amusement Parks? There's a new one hiring!
- There's a bar on the corner that's different.
- Social services are easy to find here.
- CLAIMED! You can send us a story.