The 6th Annual Red Hot Party at Hunters is about to heat up!
This year’s event takes place on May 10 in Wilton Manors. Hosted by Daisy Dead Petals & Electra, this year’s free anticipated event begins at 7 p.m. with a scorching charity date auction showcasing some of South Florida’s most eligible scorching hot LGBT bachelors and bachelorettes.
Guests will have the opportunity to mix and mingle with the select group of LGBT bachelors and bachelorettes who come with their own unique accompanying entertainment packages which may include concert tickets, outdoor adventures, performing arts shows, sporting event seats plus dinner and much more, plus bid on silent auction items, enjoy drink specials and have fun while benefiting a great cause.
Some of the participants expected to take part in the auction include:
- Kat Schober from Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Arshley Giraldo from Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Brittany Smith from Del Prado Elementary; 4th Grade Teacher
- Robin Geffen from Jet Blue
- Ricky Ayala from Jet Blue – Mr. Unlimited Bear 2017
- Dizeyee “Kody” Kotcher from Hunters Nightclub
- Felix Marquis from Hunters Nightclub
- Alex Amarosa from The Pub
- Napoleon from OutClique
- Robert Wagenseil from Goodman PR
- Derek Mitchell an FAU and Entrepreneur
- Joe Beasley from Rumors
- Danee G from Bubble Rentals
- Davie Morfa from Sunglass Hut
- Trae Grenne from Alibi
- Edmund Turnley from Alibi
- Martinis Coleman from Latino Salud
- Manny Simone from The Broward Center for the Performing Arts
This year’s date auction will benefit the organization’s first LGBT youth retreat for teens struggling with “coming out” to their families. Ten times a year, Deliver the Dream invites up to 15 families, all experiencing the same illness or crisis, to attend a weekend retreat free of charge.
The retreat will also incorporate an HIV educational component and offer therapeutic discussions for both teens and parents. This retreat, along with nine other planned yearly retreats spanning various crises and medical conditions including autism, cancer, Down syndrome and epilepsy, combines traditional recreational activities with therapeutic activities, peer-to-peer discussion groups and expressive arts and music activities.
“Disclosing one’s sexual identity to parents and friends can be one of the most stressful experiences a gay individual is confronted with,” said Paul Withrow, executive director of Deliver the Dream in a statement. “With input from The Pride Center at Equality Park, our first-ever LGBTQ Youth Retreat will embrace teens and their families and foster inspiration and unity. Deliver the Dream wants to be part of the change to equip parents and caregivers with the tools necessary to gain strength, mend spirits and open dialogue.”
Admission to the 6th Annual Red Hot Party at Hunters is complimentary.
For more information visit DeliverTheDream.org.
SFGNites: Palm Beach Modern + Contemporary Art Fair, Gay8 & More!Next >