The U.S. Military’s first transgender soldier signed on for service since President Donald Trump’s military ban was blocked.

In a release, the Pentagon confirmed one transgender soldier has signed on since the Jan. 1 date for transgender people to enlist, according to PinkNews. The person has yet to go through basic training.

“[The Pentagon] confirms that as of February 23, 2018 there is one transgender individual under contract for service in the US Military,” Maj. Dave Eastburn said in the release.

According to PinkNews, four separate courts blocked the ban. The ban would have purged transgender soldiers from service, which Trump touted in a tweet last summer.

Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis released an internal memo last week with guidance on transgender troops which has not been released to the public.

“Every single federal court to look at President Trump’s policy has already found that it reeks of undisguised and unlawful discrimination against qualified transgender people willing and able to serve our country, and it’s time to put the nail in the coffin for that policy,” Lambda Legal senior attorney Peter Renn said.