Fake Trans Doctor Arrested Second Time For Silicone Injections

User Rating: 0 / 5

Star inactiveStar inactiveStar inactiveStar inactiveStar inactive
Calvin Edward Butler, a 44-year-old Pahokee man known as 'Tamieka'

From our media partners at Sun Sentinel:

In a bungalow room at the El Patio Motel in West Palm Beach, deputies say a man injected at least three people with silicone, aiming to increase the size of their buttocks, and then sealed the injection sites with Krazy Glue.

The injections, drawn with a syringe from a plastic cup, made all three people sick with severe infections and disfigurement that is likely permanent.

The man deputies say administered the shots was no doctor — he was Calvin Edward Butler, a 44-year-old Pahokee man known as "Tamieka."

He's in Palm Beach County Jail on a $100,000 bond, arrested Tuesday night and charged with practicing medicine without a license for the second time in a month. Deputies say he wore no gloves or protective clothes while giving the shots, which cost $200 apiece.

Butler was arrested the first time in January, after an unidentified man and a woman came forward and told investigators similar stories about going to the motel and being shot up by Butler. The latest victim, referred to only as victim 4, read about Butler's arrest and came forward — telling almost the exact story.

After arriving at the motel, Butler told the man to take off his clothes and got out a felt-tip marker. Butler's arrest report says he marked the areas of victim 4's buttocks that "needed fullness."

Butler then had victim 4 lay on a bed. Out came some silicone bought in Miami.

"Butler opened a large plastic bottle, similar to a Saline bottle found in hospitals," the report says, "poured some of the clear fluid into the palm of his hand and then rubbed the fluid onto his face and splashed some fluid into his eyes."

He turned to victim 4.

"See," Butler said, according to the report, "it's real silicone ... I wouldn't be able to put this in my eyes if it were fake."

Butler poured the silicone into a plastic cup, pulled out a syringe and loaded it up with the clear liquid. He stuck the syringe in the victim 4's buttocks several times and pushed the plunger.

Butler sealed the puncture wounds, the report says, with "Krazy Glue."

Victim 4 met with Butler a four times over a 10-week period, paying $200 for every session.

After the fourth and final injection, the puncture wounds got infected.

Victim 4 called Butler, who gave him a sealed bottle of antibiotics and told him to take it until the infection went away.

The infection didn't go away.

In November, victim 4 felt weaker and suffered from a fever. He went to the hospital, where doctors performed surgery.

Then it was another surgery, and another — and another. In December, Butler visited the hospital, dressed like a woman, according to the arrest report.

Butler had a warning to deliver, the report says: Don't tell the doctors about the injections.

Victim 4 left the hospital in late December. But he soon returned in January, when the infection came back. About Jan. 20, a man who identified himself as a friend of Butler's showed up and threatened victim 4.

  • Latest Comments

  • Tweets